Do you have what it takes to play the Drive Mad game? This is a crazy car game where you will be made to do crazy stunts to reach the finish line in one piece.
So, if you are interested in this adrenaline-pumping adventure, you are welcome to this article to get all the information you need.
What is Drive Mad?
Drive Mad is a car game where you can drive on a track filled with obstacles. The game was created by Martin Magni. You can race, drift and dominate the pixelated tracks. The ultimate aim is to reach the finish line in one piece.
ALSO READ: Jelly Truck: Physics-based video game created in a world filled with jelly
To navigate through the obstacles, you will have to learn to balance your car so it will not flip over. Drive Mad has the following key features:
- Unleashing your driving skills in a racing frenzy.
- Mastering the art of pixel-perfect drifts and manoeuvres.
- Enjoy the pixelated speed demon.
- Uninterrupted play from the unblocked version.
Drive Mad unblocked
The unblocked version of Drive Mad is available online on Google Chrome. You can play this game for free without any fear of being interrupted by ads. Also, Drive Mad unblocked is available on Android and IOS devices.
ALSO READ: Snow Rider: 3D online game to make your Christmas more exciting
How to play Drive Mad
- To steer forward, press W, D, X, Up arrow, Right arrow and mouse click.
- To steer backwards, press S, A, Z, Down arrow and left arrow.
- Do not land the car upside down or else it will break!
Meanwhile, below are tips and tricks to master the game:
- Learn the controls. They have already been listed above. Understanding how to accelerate, brake, steer and use any special abilities or features your vehicle may have is important to be able to navigate through the obstacles seamlessly.
- Learn the tracks or maps where you race, taking note of the layout, curves and potential hazards. This will give you the competitive edge you need.
- Upgrade your vehicle including the speed, handling, and other attributes to enhance its performance on the track.
- Master drifting around corners to maintain speed and avoid collisions.
- Save the boosts or power-ups for crucial moments such as overtaking opponents or navigating challenging car games sections of the track.
- Watch out for obstacles, ramps, or other features that can impact your performance.
- Practice! Practice! Practice!
ALSO READ: Roblox Noob: Game avatar that identifies inexperienced players