Frank Mba is a Nigerian lawyer and police officer. A graduate of the celebrated College of Lagos (UNILAG), Mba, the speedy previous Pressure Public Relations Officer, has made a reputation for himself as a famend and revered police officer.
He’s maybe probably the most lucky officers within the historical past of the pressure. Whereas some officers spent years ready to be promoted, Mba grew to become a Commissioner of Police (CP), an Assistant Inspector-Normal of Police (AIG) and a Deputy Inspector-Normal of Police (DIG) – all high positions within the police hierarchy – within the area of three years.
What’s much more gorgeous is that he was promoted to the rank of DIG simply three months after he was adorned as an AIG. Such a meteoric ascension is definitely unprecedented within the historical past of the pressure.
Frank Mba biography
Frank Mba was born 51 years in the past in Lagos State. Though he was born in Lagos, he’s a local of Udenu Native Authorities Space of Enugu State.
After acquiring his First Faculty Leaving Certificates, Mba enrolled on the Nigeria Police Academy, Kano. In 1993, he graduated as the perfect cadet inspector in teachers.
Mba additionally studied legislation at UNILAG and was referred to as to the Nigerian bar in 2002. He subsequently furthered his schooling and obtained a Grasp’s Diploma in Legislation from the College of Dundee, Scotland. As well as, Mba holds a Certificates in Nationwide and Worldwide Safety from Harvard College, USA, and one other from the FBI Nationwide Academy, Quantico, USA.
Mba additionally attended different legislation enforcement coaching, each inside and out of doors Nigeria. They embrace:
- US-sponsored Worldwide Customer Management Program, with a particular concentrate on Worldwide Crime Points, Washington DC (2010);
- Countering Violent Extremism and Police Management Course on the Worldwide Legislation Enforcement Academy (ILEA), Roswell, New Mexico, USA (2018);
- Strategic Management and Command Course, Police Workers School, Jos (2017);
- Disaster and Catastrophe Administration Course, Israel (2013);
- Managing the Media in Disaster Conditions, Faculty of Media and Communications, Pan-Atlantic College, Lagos (2013);
- Normal Prison Investigation Course on the Worldwide Legislation Enforcement Academy (ILEA), Botswana (2009);
- Center Administration Course on World Peace Operations in Vicenza, Italy (2008);
- Senior Govt Course on the Nationwide Institute for Coverage and Strategic Research, Kuru, Jos (2022); and
- Oxford Strategic Management Programme on the Oxford Enterprise Faculty, College of Oxford, United Kingdom.
ALSO READ: Nuhu Ribadu: Former EFCC boss who now has vital accountability to safe Nigeria
The senior police officer can be a member and fellow of the next associations:
- Fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR);
- Fellow, Chattered Institute of Native Authorities and Public Administration of Nigeria (CILGPAN);
- Fellow, Chattered Examiners of Criminology and Forensic Investigation Inc., USA (FCECFI);
- Member, Worldwide Institute of Licensed Forensic Investigation Professionals, USA (CFIP);
- Member, FBI Nationwide Academy Associates Inc. (FBINAA); and
- Member, The Worldwide Emergency Administration Society (TIEMS).
Frank Mba profession
Mba has served within the Nigerian Police Pressure since he graduated from the police academy in 1993. His development by way of the police hierarchy is as follows:
- Inspector – 1993
- Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) – 1999
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) – 2003
- Member of the Nigeria Police contingent to the United Nations Peace-Conserving Mission in Liberia between 2006 and 2007
- Superintendent of Police (SP) – 2008
- Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) – 2012
- Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) – 2014
- Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) – 2018
- Commissioner of Police (CP) – 2020
- Ogun State Commissioner of Police (CP) – 2023
- Assistant Inspector-Normal of Police (AIG) – March 2023
- Deputy Inspector-Normal of Police – June 2023
The police officer has labored throughout numerous police items and departments in Nigeria, starting from investigations, operations, administration and public relations. A few of his postings embrace:
- Space Commander accountable for Space ‘J’ Ajah, Lagos State,
- Space Commander accountable for Space ‘E’ Festac City, Lagos State;
- Served at completely different instances and in several capacities at Zone XI Police Headquarters, Oshogbo; State CID, Umuahia; Particular Fraud Unit, Ikoyi – Lagos; and Pressure CID, Annex, Kaduna,
- Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Police Command
- Three-time Pressure Public Relations Officer
- Assistant Commissioner of Police on the State Prison Investigations Division (CID), Panti-Yaba, Lagos,
- Assistant Inspector-Normal of Police accountable for the Pressure Prison Investigations Division (FCID), Lagos Annex, Alagbon, Ikoyi – Lagos.
Frank Mba’s internet value
There may be restricted details about the verified internet value of Mba. Nonetheless, he reportedly earns round ₦546,572.80 month-to-month as a Deputy Inspector-Normal of Police.
ALSO READ: Israel Adesanya: Profitable combined martial artist who has a sophisticated private life
Frank Mba household
Mba is reportedly married. However details about his spouse and kids is unavailable for now.
Frank Mba age
Mba was born in 1972 in Lagos State. Nonetheless, his actual beginning date remained undisclosed as of the time of this piece’s publication.
Frank Mba now
On June 16, 2023, Police Service Fee authorized the promotion of Mba to the rank of Deputy Inspector Normal of Police. This was three months after he was promoted to the rank of Assistant Inspector Normal of Police (AIG). He was promoted alongside the previous CP of FCT Command, Bala Ciroma, to the rank of DIG.
Talking on why Mba was promoted, the spokesman of the PSC, Ikechukwu Ani, defined that Mba is essentially the most senior police officer from the South-East zone of the nation.
“DIG Mba will symbolize the South East zone and change retired DIG John Amadi, who earlier than his retirement, represented the zone,” Ani stated as quoted by Every day Belief.
Frank Mba is a passionate and versatile officer who has labored in lots of difficult police items and Departments in Nigeria. These embrace Investigations, Operations, Administration and Public Relations.
Having served in key and delicate positions over the years, it’s hoped that brings into his new place the expertise he has garnered and utilises it for the good thing about the Nigeria Police Pressure and the Nigerian public, typically.
ALSO READ: Paul Adefarasin: Pastor who based his megachurch from his mom’s front room