Morgan Taylor Campbell is an actress with charisma and versatility. Hailing from the picturesque landscapes of Fort McMurray in Canada, Campbell’s journey from a youngster to a renowned actress, model and influencer has been nothing short of remarkable.
With a passion ignited at an early age and an unwavering commitment to her craft, her narrative is a tale of determination, skill and a relentless pursuit of excellence.
Morgan Taylor Campbell’s biography
Morgan Taylor Campbell is a well-known figure from Canada, recognized for being an actress, model, TV personality, entrepreneur and social media influencer. Born on April 9, 1995, in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada, she gained fame for her portrayal of “Tilda Webber” on the TV series, The Imperfects.
She honed her professional acting skills by attending the Railtown Actors Studio and also trained at The William Esper Studio.
ALSO READ: Lindsey Broad: “The Office” star condemned by fans because of her role
Morgan Taylor Campbell’s career
From a young age, Campbell’s interest in acting and modelling was evident and she ultimately chose to pursue a career in acting. In 2011, she made her acting debut in the short film, Imaginary Conversations.
One of her notable achievements was her appearance as “Ann Templeton” in the TV series, Spooksville. She was also featured in the Netflix series The Imperfects as “Tilda Webber”.
Morgan Taylor Campbell movies
Here is a brief overview of some of the movies that Campbell has featured in:
- Sadie’s Last Days on Earth (2016) – Morgan portrayed “Sadie Mitchell” in this film. The movie revolves around a teenager’s attempt to prepare for the apocalypse by creating a survival guide.
- Power Rangers (2017) – In this well-known franchise, Morgan took on the role of “Harper”. The Power Rangers series follows a group of young heroes as they defend the world from evil forces.
- The Next Step (2013)- Morgan played the character “Sara Floyd” in this TV series. The Next Step focuses on the lives of young dancers striving for excellence in their art while navigating challenges and relationships.
- Deadly Influencer (2019) – Morgan portrayed “Skylar Madison” in this thriller. The story centres around the dark side of social media influence and the consequences of obsession.
- Death of a Cheerleader (2019) – In this TV movie, Morgan played the role of “Nina Miller”. The film explores themes of popularity, rivalry and tragedy in a high school setting.
- Charmed (2019) – Morgan took on the role of “Medusa” in an episode of the rebooted Charmed TV series.
- Zoey’s Extraordinary Christmas (2020) – Morgan appeared as “McKenzie” in this holiday-themed episode of Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist. The show follows a woman who can hear people’s inner thoughts through songs and dances.
- Grégoire (2017)- Morgan portrayed the character “Misha” in this film. Grégoire follows the intertwining stories of various people living in Montreal.
ALSO READ: Maria Conchita Alonso: Former beauty queen who morphed into singing, acting
Morgan Taylor Campbell’s net worth
According to reports, Campbell is said to have a net worth of between $1 million to $2 million
Morgan Taylor Campbell’s family
Campbell’s father, Scott Campbell, is involved in business, while her mother’s name remains undisclosed to the public. She has two brothers and two sisters. One of her sisters, Macie Julies, is also engaged in acting.
Morgan Taylor Campbell’s age
Campbell was born on April 9, 1995. She is 28 years old as of 2023.
Morgan Taylor Campbell’s Instagram
Campbell has an active social media presence on Instagram, with 22,300 followers as of the time of writing this piece.
ALSO READ: Gia Kim: ‘Xo Kitty’ actress whose performance won the heart of fans