From his early breakthrough roles to his present status as a top performer, the journey of Philip Daniel Bolden is a testament to his exceptional abilities and dedication to his craft.
Philip Daniel Bolden’s biography
Philip Daniel Bolden was born on March 19, 1995. He is an actor from the United States of America.
Philip Daniel Bolden’s career
Bolden’s journey in the entertainment industry began with a spark of natural talent and a passion for acting. As a young boy, Bolden’s charismatic presence was evident, drawing the attention of casting directors and producers alike. His parents recognised his potential and supported his aspirations, setting the stage for his eventual entry into the world of showbiz.
Bolden made his first appearance on screen in 1999 as “Kirby Palmer” on King of Queens. He also played “Mack Jr.” in Johnson Family Vacation and had roles in films like The Animal and Little Nicky. Additionally, he appeared in a McDonald’s commercial alongside the late Kobe Bryant in that same year.
Bolden’s breakout role came in 2005 when he starred as Kevin Kingston-Persons in the family comedy, Are We There Yet? His portrayal of “Kevin”, a sassy and quick-witted young boy, endeared him to audiences of all ages and earned him recognition as a promising young actor to watch.
ALSO READ: Dani Kind: Canadian star who directed, starred in hit TV series, ‘Workin’ Moms’
For television, Bolden’s acting credits include guest appearances on shows such as According to Jim, CSI: Miami, and Malcolm in the Middle. He also had recurring roles in My Wife and Kids and The King of Queens. He was part of the telefilm, Play’d: A Hip Hop Story. In 2001, he starred in Macy Gray’s music video for Sweet Baby.
After his appearance in Fly Me to the Moon in 2008, Bolden took a 10-year break from acting. However, he has since returned to the acting scene and secured a significant role as “Travis Lewis” in the 2021 AMC series, Millennials.
Philip Daniel Bolden movies
Bolden’s acting career has been marked by a series of engaging performances across a variety of movies and television shows. Listed below are some of the movies he has been featured in:
- “The King of Queens” (1999–2000): In “The King of Queens,” Bolden played the role of “Kirby Palmer”. The show follows the lives of a working-class couple living in New York City.
- “Mystery Men” (1999): “Mystery Men” is a superhero comedy film that features an ensemble cast of eccentric characters. In this film, Bolden played the role of “Roland”.
- “3rd Rock from the Sun” (1999): Bolden made a guest appearance in this TV show as Ben. This science fiction sitcom revolved around a group of extraterrestrial beings trying to understand human behaviour on Earth.
- “Little Nicky” (2000): In the comedy film, Bolden played the role of a kid at a basketball game. The film follows the story of Nicky, the son of Satan, who comes to Earth to prevent his brothers from taking over hell.
- “The Bernie Mac Show” (2001): Bolden played the role of a little boy. The show, starring Bernie Mac, revolved around a stand-up comedian adjusting to life as a guardian to his sister’s three children.
- “The Animal” (2001) – In the comedy film “The Animal,” Bolden portrayed the character “Evidence Room Kid”. The film follows a man who becomes an unconventional hero after undergoing experimental surgery.
- “Malcolm in the Middle” (2002) – Bolden’s appearance as an eight-year-old in “Malcolm in the Middle” allowed him to be part of the show’s ensemble cast, which centred around the chaotic life of a dysfunctional family.
- “CSI: Miami” (2002): Bolden starred as “Bryan Woods” in “CSI: Miami”, a crime procedural show.
- “My Wife and Kids” (2002): In “My Wife and Kids,” Bolden played the role of “Devon”. The show focused on a loving family led by the humorous and sometimes unconventional patriarch played by Damon Wayans.
- “Johnson Family Vacation” (2004): In the comedy film “Johnson Family Vacation,” Bolden took on the role of “Mack Jr.” The film follows the misadventures of the Johnson family as they embark on a cross-country road trip.
- “Woman Thou Art Loosed” (2004): In the dramatic film “Woman Thou Art Loosed”, Bolden played the role of “Todd”. The film delves into themes of healing, redemption, and faith as it follows the life of a young woman who confronts her troubled past.
- “Are We There Yet?” (2005): “Are We There Yet?” marked a significant turning point in Bolden’s career. He starred as “Kevin Kingston”, a smart and sassy young boy who challenges his stepfather’s efforts to win him over during a road trip.
- “How to Eat Fried Worms” (2006): Bolden appeared as “Bradley” in “How to Eat Fried Worms”. The film revolves around a boy’s daring bet to eat 10 worms in one day. Bolden’s contribution to the film added a youthful perspective to the story’s adventurous antics.
- “Are We Done Yet?” (2007): In the sequel to “Are We There Yet?”, Bolden reprised his role as “Kevin”. The film continues to explore the dynamic between Kevin and his stepfather as they navigate the challenges of renovating a fixer-upper house.
- “Fly Me to the Moon 3D” (2008): Bolden voiced the character “I.Q”. in the 3D animated film “Fly Me to the Moon.” The film follows the adventure of three young flies who stow away on the Apollo 11 mission to the moon.
- “The Dead Girls Detective Agency” (2018): Bolden portrayed “Jed Crossland” in the movie.
- “iZombie” (2019): In “iZombie,” Bolden took on the role of Harris. The show blends the supernatural with crime-solving as a medical resident gains psychic abilities after becoming a zombie.
- “NCIS: Los Angeles” (2020): Bolden played the role of Marcus Babu in “NCIS: Los Angeles”. The show follows a team of special agents as they investigate and solve complex cases. Bolden’s appearance added depth to the episode’s storyline and demonstrated his adaptability as an actor.
- “Millennials” (2021): In the TV series “Millennials”, Bolden portrayed “Travis Lewis”. The show explores the lives, careers, and relationships of a group of friends navigating adulthood in the millennial era.
ALSO READ: Morgan Taylor Campbell: Multi-talented individual who’s made an impact in the entertainment industry
Philip Daniel Bolden’s net worth
According to reports, Bolden is said to be worth $5 million.
Philip Daniel Bolden’s family
The names of Bolden’s parents are Kenny and Kristin Bolden.
As for his relationship life, Bolden previously dated Aliesha Allen.
Philip Daniel Bolden’s age
Bolden was born on March 19, 1995. He is 28 years old as of 2023.
Philip Daniel Bolden Now
There is limited information on what Philip Daniel Bolden is doing currently.
ALSO READ: Lindsey Broad: “The Office” star condemned by fans because of her role