Stickman Hook is a casual game you can play to pass away time when you are bored. There are no consequences, no lives lost. All that is required from you is to swing from one hook to another. The game can be played by anyone, even children as there is no explicit or inappropriate content.
Designed to be entertaining, Stickman Hook has various power-ups and abilities, making it a unique and engaging game. To learn more about this game, read this article.
What is Stickman Hook?
Stickman Hook is an online video game where a stick figure character is made to swing from hooks and navigate through over 100 levels filled with obstacles. The game was developed and published by Madbox and MadBox SAS. It was first released on October 2, 2018.
ALSO READ: House of Hazards: Chaotic video game which allures game players
Stickman Hook features simple controls that allow players to swing and jump with precision and speed. The game has minimalist designs, but do not let it fool you as you can be easily addicted. Players are expected to use their skills to navigate through obstacles such as s spikes, swinging hammers and moving platforms. They are also required to have quick reflexes, precise timing and strategic thinking to successfully swing through each level and reach the end.
Stickman Hook unblocked
Stickman Hook has an unblocked version, which means you can play the game on any device for free and without any restrictions.
How to play Stickman Hook
ALSO READ: Golden Dragon: Casino slot game with big payouts
The following is how to play the game:
Open the game on your web browser if you are using a computer or app if you are using a mobile device.
Choose a level. Note that each level has different challenges.
Learn the controls. For the keyboard:
- Movement: Arrow keys (Up, Down, Left, Right) or WASD keys.
- Jump: Spacebar.
- Attack: Usually controlled by keys like Z, X, or C.
- Special Abilities: Keys like A, S, or D might trigger special moves or abilities.
- Pause/Menu: Esc key or P key.
For the mouse:
- Movement: Move the mouse cursor to control the stickman’s direction.
- Jump: Left-click or right-click.
- Attack: Left-click to attack, right-click for special attacks.
- Special Abilities: Mouse buttons or combinations of mouse clicks.
- Pause/Menu: Usually button on the screen or pressing the Esc key.
For mobile apps:
- Movement: Swipe gestures on the touchscreen.
- Jump: Tap on the screen.
- Attack: Tap on enemies or specific areas.
- Special Abilities: Tap on icons or perform specific gestures.
- Pause/Menu: Tap on a designated button or use a swipe gesture.
Using the appropriate controls, swing through obstacles like spikes, hammers and other obstacles to progress through each level. The endpoint is to reach the end without falling or hitting any obstacles. To help you through the obstacles, each level has three stars. Collect the stars to earn points and open a new level. If you fail to reach the end, you can replay the level until you get the desired result.
That is how to play the Stickman Hook. Have fun playing this entertaining game.
ALSO READ: Assassin’s Creed Mirage: Embark on an action-packed thriller in ancient Baghdad